Since it’s Monday and the week is already off to a slightly frustrating start, I thought I would divert my attention to something that always cheers me up – shoes! I also completely didn’t do a Friday Favorites post last week because I was traveling for my day job and also I’ve been working on the Cathedrals & Cafés Facebook page (more on that in an upcoming post). So this is a bit like a favorites post, just a couple days later. ;-)
I did a little shopping last weekend and came across the perfect pair of espadrilles for our summer trip to Greece! I have a couple of other pairs, including a lovely pair of blue and white Tory Burch flats and a pair of blue and white striped wedges I found in Spain a few summers ago. I really haven’t worn them that often but I’m thinking this may be the year to break them out of their shoebox prisons.
I’ve seen so many beautiful pairs across social media lately so I’ve collected a few of my favorites here and split them between flats and wedges.
- Edna Canvas Espadrille by Splendid (this is the pair I picked up last weekend at Neiman Marcus Last Call for a steal)
- Laguna Espadrille by Tory Burch – I love the dark blue signature T with the yellow striping
- Karen d’Orsday Espadrille by Castaner – A great silhouette
- Platform Leather Slippers by Soludos – Would pair nicely with jeans for a casual look
- Dream Suede Lace Espadrille by Franco Sarto – I really just love this color
- Marc Fisher LTD Adalyne wedge – The “it” shoe right now
- Suede Open-Toe Espadrille Glove Sandal by Prada – Love the stitch detail
- Charla Espadrilles by Lauren Ralph Lauren – The blue chambray is so unexpected and these look really comfy
- Suede Lauren Espadrilles by Chloe – Love the gold buckle detail
- Atifa Espadrille Wedge Sandals by Sigerson Morrison – The wrap-around effect of these is nice
The best part of a good espadrille is that they are not only really comfortable but pretty much go with anything. I’m going to be wearing mine a lot more as the temperatures continue to warm up. What’s your favorite way to wear them?
10 Best Espadrilles to Complete Your Summer Wardrobe appeared first on Cathedrals & Cafés.