I thought it would be fun to share what I packed for Vegas last weekend! We looked forward to our little Fall weekend getaway for months, but planning what to pack for Fall in the desert can be a challenge (I mean you want to pack that “special” dress or fun outfit because, hello it’s Vegas, but you don’t want to be too chilly or too warm).
Vegas is my go-to for a fun birthday weekend, and this year was no exception. I’m always pretty proud of myself when I can pack everything (including a couple of extra bags, shoes, and makeup) into my carryon. I’m allowed a personal item along with my carryon so I bring this tote with me for all my other essentials.
What I Packed for Vegas
This is the exact list of what I packed and I’ve linked everything that I can. This is the luggage I’ve used for years (21”) and it’s approved for carryon size. I like the 4 spinner wheels.
- 1 Romper – I found a red and white stripe off-shoulder option on sale at H&M, which is no longer available. This one is the exact same style/silhouette and is in Fall colors, which I also love (under $23).
- 1 Chambray shirt – I have had a thicker chambray shirt that I bought in Europe for a steal and I like it as an alternative to a denim jacket. I really love this similar style and this one is a more wallet-friendly version.
- 4 Pairs of shoes
- Espadrille wedges – I wear these taupe suede wedges all the time. They are one of the best shoe investments I’ve ever made. They go with everything so they’re great to pack for a weekend trip.
- Nude heels – When trying to pack everything in a carryon, always look for nude shades to maximize your outfits and space in your luggage. These nude suede heels look chic with dresses, jumpsuits, and even jeans. These are similar and even have a little of that Vegas glitz to them.
- Ankle boots (I wore these on the plane so they didn’t go into my bag)
- Flip flops for the pool
- 4 Bags
- 1 Bikini – Found a pretty palm print at H&M on sale, but I also really love this one.
- 1 Coverup
- 1 Jumpsuit – Mine is from Urban Provisions (shop local!) but if you like pinstripes, this one looks pretty fun for Vegas
- 1 Basic pocket tee
- 1 Olive v-neck blouse
- 1 Pair of distressed jeans
- 1 Pajama set
- 1 Flannel shirt
Friday night at the Neon Museum outfit – the tour was outside (more on this in a coming post) so I wore my comfy wedges, the romper, and opted for my chambray shirt in case I was cold. It ended up being a cool night but nothing uncomfortable
Pool outfit – white cover up and a palm print two-piece (perfect for the desert)
Saturday night dinner outfit – pinstripe jumpsuit paired with nude heels and my new clutch
Sunday casual outfit – ripped straight leg denim, olive silky blouse, suede ankle boots (these boots are comfortable enough to walk the Vegas strip and sightsee a bit), and brown wristlet
Monday travel outfit – same ripped straight leg denim, flannel shirt, suede ankle boots
Xo – Erin
What I Packed for a Fall Weekend in Vegas appeared first on CathedralsandCafes.com. If you see this content published anywhere else, please email email@example.com.
You might also like: